Call Request

Reply to GST problem

>>Hello Preetham K,

>>Good Morning,

>>If you are living in your parents house. Then you have to provide us NOC as adress proof signed from your father.

>>I will sent you the NOC format. NOC should be on stamp paper. You can use stamp paper of 50 or 100 Rupees. It is your choice.

>>You will get Stamp paper from notary.

>>I will also send you the details and documents requiring for GST from gstdesk.

>>In case if you have any query you can write to us or call us on our mobile number: +918447649836

>>Have a nice day.


Recent Comments ( 0 )

Schedule Your Call

Want a call from us ? Fill this form we will surely call you

Scheduling Call Appointment ...

Do You Have Any Questions?

Fill this form and Our team will get back to you shortly.

Join Amazon Free Training Course Video