Call Request

Reply to Toys product enquiry


Yes, you require BIS certificate.

BIS certificate is required for toys, electricals, etc. But BIS certificate is not required for whole toys. It is for those type of toys which children can put into their mouth.

But first, i want to ask about which kind of toys you are talking about?

Recent Comments ( 0 )

Schedule Your Call

Want a call from us ? Fill this form we will surely call you

Scheduling Call Appointment ...

Do You Have Any Questions?

Fill this form and Our team will get back to you shortly.

Join Amazon Free Training Course Video